Early diagnosis and effective treatment can help prevent the progression of minor dental health concerns.
Most people will experience a dental health concern in their lifetime. While dental concerns range in severity, it is important to have even a minor oral health matter checked by Dr. Sareen to avoid further complications. Many dental health concerns are progressive and can worsen if left untreated.
East Market Dental offers a full range of dental general, cosmetic and restorative dental procedures for the treatment of a spectrum of dental health concerns. Visiting the dentist at least twice a year can allow for early diagnosis and conservative treatment of developing oral health concerns. Our routine dental health exams include screening for oral disease and structural developmental issues.
Click the link below to learn more about these common dental health concerns and how they can impact your oral health and well being.
Dental Health Concerns Fairfax, VA
- Bleeding Gums are commonly a sign of periodontal or gum disease.
Should be addressed as soon as possible to prevent potential tooth loss and even bone recession.
- Crooked Teeth can cause discomfort in the jaw, malocclusion,
and may be considered a cosmetic dental concern.
- Discolored Teeth most patients desire a whiter, brighter smile. Yellow, stained and discolored teeth are a cosmetic dental concern.
- Fear of the Dentist or dental anxiety can keep patients from visiting the dentist leading to complex oral health concerns.
- Headaches that present themselves in the morning are commonly associated with TMJ, teeth grinding and sleep apnea.
- Missing Teeth should be replaced as soon as possible. missing teeth can lead to additional tooth loss, bone recession, and increases a patients risk of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Sleep Apnea is common in patients who snore loudly, wake with headaches, or wake suddenly gasping for air. Sleep apnea is a chronic sleep disorder that can be life-threatening when left untreated.
- Teeth Grinding can go undiagnosed because it typically occurs while a patient is asleep. If teeth are excessively worn, or patients experience headaches or frequent jaw pain they may grind their teeth.
AREAS WE SERVE
If you are looking for a compassionate, comprehensive dentist with advanced training and education, contact East Market Dental located in Fairfax, VA. We invite new and returning patients from communities in and around Fairfax, Centreville, Chantilly and Reston, VA. Request your consultation online or at to learn more about maintaining, restoring and improve your beautiful smile.