Tooth Extraction Special Offer
Dr. Sareen offers emergency tooth extractions and for new patients, we offer special pricing on tooth extractions as recommended for restoring your oral health.
Tooth Extraction for $150* (Original value $322)
Exam $50 (Original $105), X-ray small $30 (Original $46)
*Some conditions apply. Call our office for details.
Tooth Extractions are a routine dental procedure that can be used as part of a comprehensive treatment plan to restore oral health. East Market Dental offers tooth extractions from the comfort of our Fairfax, VA dentist office. With her advanced training in oral surgery and certification in IV sedation, Dr. Sareen performs less painful tooth extractions for teens and adults using advanced technology.
Tooth extractions are used to treat:
- Advanced tooth decay- In some cases, a dental filling or inlay or onlay will not be able to save a tooth with advanced tooth decay. If decay has destroyed too much of a tooth an extraction may be necessary.
- Overcrowding- Overcrowding of teeth can cause crooked teeth, bite misalignment and jaw discomfort. For some patients, removing a tooth can help allow for a more stable and comfortable bite.
- Gum disease: advanced gum disease can impact the integrity of the teeth and exposed roots are subject to decay.
- Baby teeth: a primary tooth that is not falling out can cause problems for developing permanent teeth and affect the fit of the bite.
- Impacted Wisdom teeth- Wisdom teeth are commonly removed when they become impacted. Impacted wisdom teeth can lead to infection and discomfort in the jaw. Dr. Sareen offers wisdom tooth removal services from our Fairfax, VA dentist office.
Sedation Dentistry for Tooth Extraction
A patient who experiences dental anxiety may avoid visiting the dentist. Neglecting your oral health can lead to advanced oral health conditions that may require a tooth extraction. For patients with fear of the dentist, sedation dentistry options can help them seek the dental health care they need to restore their smile.
Dr. Sareen and our entire dental care team are committed to providing a safe and welcoming dentist office environment where patients feel comfortable. Dr. Sareen is a highly trained, certified IV sedation dentist. East Market Dental offers nitrous oxide, oral conscious and IV sedation options to help patients manage their fear and anxiety. Dr. Sareen will discuss sedation options with patients in their personal consultations to determine which option will be safe and effective for their individual needs and concerns.